Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello and bonjour. This is writer #1, I just would like to update. Dancer is definatly doing Beyonce's awesome song, 'if I were a boy', which is of course perfect for this. If you are a rarity, and have not heard this song, don't worry, we may put the lyrics up in a few days, would love your opinions on this guys :)
So... besides the dancing, how is this project going, I hear you ask? Well, I am writing the blog as usual, (can we all just forget that this is only my second post?) Writer #2 is currently researching facts about inequality between genders, which, of course, we will also put up soon.
We would just like the add the amount of people reading this, it's much more than I personally expected, so thanks guys :) (ignore this oh-so proffersional emoticon).
So, this is basically an update- I will get to the real stuff very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment